Vosene Kids have been covering different themes each week during their Friday twitter parties. This week’s theme is to tell them what I am most looking forward to in Spring. It’s not long now until Spring arrives bringing with it a fabulous display of flowers. The weather having been milder recently has already begun coaxing flowers to bloom since November/December.
I look forward to the arrival of Spring as it also brings with it the warmer weather, longer days and gorgeous flowers. Mr Squishy and I have been trying to go on more walks but the cold Winter weather has put us off a bit. I am hoping Spring will bring with it any way it can the milder weather even if it is brought kicking and screaming we want it. Our walks generally take us to the local shops, parks and we do also go to pick up the girls early when we get a chance and have a walk in the local area whilst we await the end of the school day. Walking is a great form of exercise and Mr Squishy loves going on them as he gets to see all sorts of interesting, pretty and fun things.
1. tone the legs, bottom and tummy.
2. boosts your vitamin D level by exposing you to sunlight.
3. boosts circulation and metabolism.
4. regular walking can aid in weight loss.
5. triggers the release of endorphins which make you feel happy.
6. regular exercise increases your energy levels.
7. it helps brain function.
8. it reduces stress.
9. boosts the immune system.
10. reduces the risk of heart disease.
Why not grab your trainers, grab a walking buddy and get walking. It’s more fun with a friend and of course it’s free! Have fun!
If you fancy winning some Vosene Kids goodies make sure you pop over to my blog post here and enter.